First Ever Mac Eyeshadow

Yes, up until a few weeks ago I had never tried any Mac eyeshadows. I have wanted to try them for ages but Mac counters intimidate me. So after many months of walking past the counter I finally took the plunge. It was actually quite calm on the day I went, which was a bonus, and the girl that helped me was so nice (what was I worrying about?!).

Satin Taupe was always the first eyeshadow I wanted to try, predicable yes, but I've always loved the look of it. When I swatched it I fell in love with it even more and knew I had to get it. I decided to get the eyeshadow in the pan and buy a quad to start me off. Satin Taupe in the pan was £10 and the quad cost £6.50, which wasn't cheap.





I've used Satin Taupe a few times already and love how it looks blended in the crease. The eyeshadow blends so easily and creates a lovely subtle smokey eye look.

Now I've started I can't wait to build up my collection, and the palette is so handy as you can add to it whenever you want and build it up over time.

Comments

Popular Posts