Sephora Skincare Haul


Last weeks post was all about the makeup I got in Sephora, this week it's all about the skincare items from that haul. There's actually a lot less than I thought there would be, but most of them are new to me and I can't wait to try them out. 

I bought a few makeup products from It Cosmetics and decided I'd also try out something from their skincare line. I got the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Eye Cream because, let's face it I'm not getting any younger and was in need of a new eye cream. 

I couldn't go to Sephora without getting something from my favourite skincare brand. Sunday Riley's Martian is one of the newer products from the brand. I very nearly bought a full size Good Genes but I couldn't quite face spending almost $100 on it. Maybe next time.

I got 2 new face masks, the Origins Retexturing Mask and the Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. These both deal with skin texture issues which is something I've been having a problem with lately. These are completely different to the type of face mask I would usually buy but I'm excited to try them out and see how effective they are.

The Ole Henriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator is something I came across advertised in a magazine. It promises hydration whilst controling oil which definitely sounds like something that is perfect for me. 

It isn't a Sephora haul without buying at least one of the Sephora Sheet Masks. This time I got the Pearl face mask and a few of the Rose Lip Masks. I've never tried the lip masks before but I've heard they're good, especially if you're a fan of matte lipstick.

And of course I had to get another bottle of my favourite cleansing oil, the Boscia Makeup Break Up Cool Cleansing Oil. This is the best cleansing oil for breaking down and removing your makeup. Every time I go to Sephora I get one of these and then always regret not picking up a few more bottles of it. I wish we could get Boscia skincare over here. 

And that rounds up my Sephora haul from Las Vegas. As much as I love Sephora, I'm actually glad we don't have it over here because it would be pretty detrimental for my bank account if we did. 

Comments

Popular Posts