Sephora Makeup Haul

Sephora

As some of you may know, at the end of last month I took a trip to Las Vegas. As with any trip to America, it was inevitable that I would end up in Sephora. I ended up making quite a few visits, mainly because there were Sephoras everywhere. I did go with a list of things that I wanted to buy and I mentioned a few of them in my Sephora Wishlist Post. I'm going to split my haul into 2 posts so these are just the makeup items that I bought. 

I'll start with primers, I actually ended up getting 3. I had the Milk Makeup Blur Stick on my wishlist and I also got the Makeup Forever Mattifying Primer. I also repurchased the Tarte BB Tinted Primer which is one of my favourite base products.

I didn't get any new foundations this time, but I did pick up the It Cosmetics CC Cream which I have heard so many good things about. From the same brand, I also got the Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder. I tried this out on my hand and it was so smoothing so I'm excited to see how it sets my makeup. Another Powder I got was the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder For Under Eyes. I love the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder and I was intrigued by this one which is specifically for under eyes. 

The one product that I definitely wanted to get was the Tarte Twinkle Lighting Palette. This was the first thing I put into my basket. I used it the day I got it and it is as beautiful as I thought it would be. This palette has 4 different highlight shades that are incredibly pigmented and give the skin a beautiful glow. The way I'm using it, I probably should have bought a back up.

Another product that was on my wishlist was the Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow. I only got the shade Rose Gold Retro because they were sold out in almost every Sephora and this was the only shade in stock that I really liked. These are so pigmented and I'm intrigued to see how they blend out on the eye.

The one mascara I got was the Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara. I usually go pretty crazy with mascara so I'm surprised I only bought one this time. I also didn't get very many eyeliners either and the one I did buy was quite an unexpected purchase. I was swatching the Urban Decay Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliners and fell in love with the shade Intergalactic, which is a metallic pink shade. I'm not sure when I'll ever wear it but it is such a pretty shade. 

Despite Kat Von D products now being available in the UK I still wanted to pick up something from the brand so I got the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow N Arrow which is a browny nude shade. An unexpected purchase from the brand was the Lock-It Setting Powder Brush. I did want to get a new powder brush and I loved how soft the bristles of this one were. 

And that is the makeup I bought from Sephora. I did come home thinking I hadn't bought that much but when I see it all together I definitely think I bought more than I should have. I also got some skincare products so they will be in next weeks blog post.

I haven't used most of these products yet, but they will more than likely make an appearance in upcoming blog posts. 

Comments

  1. How have you been liking the IT Cosmetics CC Cream? I'm about half way through my tube and I still can't tell if I love it or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used it a few times so far so I don't know what I think of it. I have the shade light but it's still quite dark on me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts