My Ultimate Skincare Routine


I love skincare. It has become so important for me in the last few years, as I'm now in my mid twenties and this is the time when I need to start taking proper care of my skin. I do own quite a lot of skincare and therefore do switch up my routine every now and again. There are however a few products that I turn to when my skin is in need of a bit of pampering. I like to think of it as my Skincare SOS Routine or my Ultimate Skincare Routine. It's made up of products that I know will sort out my skin and products that work. I usually carry out this skincare routine on a Sunday night when I know I have plenty of time and can really pamper myself. Some of these products featured in my Sephora Skincare Haul and I've been loving using them recently. 

Starting with make-up removal, I love using the Boscia Makeup Break Up Cool Cleansing Oil to really break down and remove my makeup, this even breaks down waterproof mascara. After this I go in with the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. I use this along with my Clarisonic to give my skin a deep cleanse and remove any remaining makeup. 

One of my favourite parts of a skincare routine is putting on a good face mask. If my skin is feeling particularly oily and just feels like it needs a deep clean I reach for the L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask. This is one of my favourite charcoal masks and it leaves my skin feeling extremely clean without stripping it and leaving it feeling tight. Another mask I love to use is the Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. This is a recent discovery and one I've been loving lately. I use this mask if my skin isn't looking its best and I have issues with my skin texture. I did a full review of this mask last week, click here if you want to check it out. 

After having a bit of time relaxing with a face mask I remove it and follow it up with the Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Gel Toner. I use one pump of this gel to water toner and it leaves my face feeling refreshed and looking matte. It absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave a sticky residue. 

I have heard so many people rave about the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream. I love how thick and creamy it is and it's so soothing to apply. For me, eye cream is a necessity and this one helps to de-puff and reduce the appearance of dark circles.

My go to night oil is Sunday Riley Luna. This is just perfection in a bottle, it brightens my skin, helps clear up spots and redness and just gives my skin a healthy glow. I could not live without this product. When I don't use this I notice a difference in my skin. This is one of my favourite skincare products ever and one I will always have in my collection. 

To finish off My Ultimate Skincare Routine I apply the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion to any spots on my face. This can sometimes leave me looking as if I've played dot to dot on my face. This shrinks spots overnight, it takes around 2-3 applications to completely get rid of the spot but it is the most effective product I've ever used for spots. 

When I carry out this skincare routine I wake up to refreshed and glowing skin. It is a lot of products to use on my skin, but I love using them all and they all work. 

Comments

Popular Posts