Best Budget Blushers

In my makeup collection I definitely have more blusher than anything else. It's actually quite ridiculous how much blusher I have, yet I still want more. Most of my blushers are drug store brands and cost less than £8. I have tried out quite a few different brands and different blush types.


Bourjois// The first drug store brand I think of when it comes to blush is Bourjois. They are famous for their little round pots which have been around for 150 years. I have the colour Rose Frisson which is a dusty pink. I also own one of the newer cream blushes from Bourjois in the colour 01 Nude Velvet. They are a cream to powder consistency and are very easily blended.

Sleek// Another brand famous for their blushers is Sleek. I only own 1 colour from this brand but I have my eye on a few others. I have the colour Suede which is almost more like a bronzer than a blusher. I would sometimes use this as a contour colour as it is matte.

Rimmel// The newest blusher that has been added to my collection is Santa Rose from Rimmel. This blush is a very pale peach/nude colour that is perfect when you are going for a simple makeup look. Rimmel is one of my favourite brands but they don't have a great range of blushers, they only have 3 other colours which all look quite similar.

Max Factor// Another brand that I wouldn't automatically go to for blusher is Max Factor, that is until the Miracle Touch Creamy Blushers were released. I have the colour Soft Pink which is actually one of the brightest blush colours I own, this is definitely a summer blush. It is a bit harder to blend than the other cream blushers I own but it gives a lovely finish.

Topshop// Of course I own the extremely popular cream blush Head Over Heels from Topshop. A few years ago this was one of the most talked about products from the Topshop makeup line. This was the start of my cream blush collection. It is a very easy colour to wear and is easily blended.

E.L.F.// When it comes to the best value blush, e.l.f. is definitely the clear winner here. Priced at £3.95, not only are they a good budget blush they are also very pigmented. I have the colour Berry Merry, a deep berry colour which is perfect for autumn/winter.

So as you can see I have more than enough blush, and this isn't even the half of  it. It's definitely one of my favourite makeup items.

Comments

  1. All of these look gorgeous xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts