What I Got For Christmas

So this year my Christmas presents were kept to a minimum. I'm heading off to New York in February so I didn't see much point in getting presents for Christmas and then having no money for my holiday. My Mum and Dad very kindly gave me dollars for my Christmas present this year. My best friend is coming to New York with me so we decided not to buy each other presents and just save our money as we're both getting to go. So the majority of these presents are from my sister and my friends.


I got 2 perfumes this year, both of which have been on my wish list for a while now. I got Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, which has the most beautiful bottle, and Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede which is my new favourite perfume ever.

I got a new YSL Babydoll Mascara which is handy as my last one has just come to an end. My sister also picked me up a couple of Zoella Beauty products including the Guinea Pig Beauty Bag and the Soak Opera Bath Soak & Shower Cream. I also got a super cute gingerbread tin which contained 4 lip balms from Beauticology. Following on the gingerbread theme, I also got some gingerbread men print socks as well as some black and white fair isle ones.

One of the most exciting presents was a ticket to go and see McBusted in April. I saw them back in July and had an amazing time so I can't wait to go and see them again.

I also got some new pyjamas and of course lots and lots of sweets which are obligatory presents this time of year. I am so grateful for everything I received this year, I had such a good Christmas spending time with my family and friends. I hope you all had a good Christmas too and got loads of presents under the tree.

Comments

  1. You are so lucky that you get to go and see Mcbusted! xx

    Coleoftheball

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo jo Malone! You lucky thing! http://louloubella92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many lovely gifts - especially daisy dream & jo malone!

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh how is Zoella's Soak Opera Bath Soak and Shower Cream? ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really like it, it smells so good and lathers up so well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts