April/Recent Favourites

I know this is incredibly late to do a monthly favourites post, that's why I've decided to call it an April/Recent favourites post. These are a few of the products that I've been reaching for regularly over the past few weeks.


I got Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream for Christmas, but I didn't really use it that much until the end of March. This is mainly because it is such a Spring/Summer fragrance. I love the Daisy perfumes, I finished up the Daisy Eau So Fresh not so long ago but I think I may actually prefer this one. This is a light and airy floral fragrance that is perfect for this time of the year, and it actually does linger for quite a while.

Out of all the mascaras I own, the one I have been reaching for the most is one that I got free in a magazine. Benefit's Roller Lash is one of the best new mascaras I've used in a while. I lengthens my lashes, holds a curl and doesn't clump. I think it's about time I bought the full size.

I bought the Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Stick Trio but I ended up only loving one of said trio, the highlighting stick. I found that the other 2 just didn't work that well, but the highlight shade was an unexpected favourite. This isn't overly shimmery which means that I don't end up looking like a glitter ball. It just gives a subtle sheen and glow to the areas I apply it. It also blends out so easily, I just use my fingers to dab it along the tops of my cheekbones and down my nose. 

I've already spoken about my love for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light in my 'Spring Makeup Shake Up' post, but I love it that much I had to feature it in a favourites post. This is the perfect finishing powder that just adds a subtle glow to my makeup and is a new staple product in my makeup bag.

Comments

Popular Posts