June Favourites

How are we over halfway through 2015? In 6 months it will be 2016, that's a scary thought. Can this year please slow down? Anyway, it's time for another round of monthly favourites, so here's the products I've been loving over the past few weeks.
I love classic white nails, especially with a tan in summer. I been using Formula X's 'White Matter' quite a lot lately either just on its own or along with another nail polish, like I did in my most recent NOTD. I love how opaque this white shade is, you can get away with just 1 coat but I usually do 2 just to make sure it's even. The Formula X nail polishes also last quite well on the nails and tend to stay chip free for a week.

Before I got the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder my attempts at contouring were a complete fail. This powder, along with the Real Techniques Contour Brush help define the cheekbones. After applying this with the Contour Brush I use an angled brush to bend it out. 
It blends out so easily and doesn't look muddy on the skin. 

Mac's Mehr is one of those lipsticks that I really didn't need but I don't know what I would've done if I didn't get it. The way I'm going through this lipstick I'm going to need a new one pretty soon, I have been reaching for this everyday. Its matte finish means that it is very long lasting on the lips, I just need to get a lipliner to wear with it now.

The Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser is quite a strange product. It's a black gel like texture that heats on contact with skin and helps to dissolve oil and makeup. I use this after I take my makeup off with a cleansing oil just to remove any last traces and to cleanse my face. This also helps to clear up excess oil and minimise the look of pores over time. After using this my skin is left feeling very soft and oil free. I've tried a few products from this brand and have absolutely loved them, if only Boscia was stocked in the UK. 

As always, do let me know what products you were loving this past month. 

Comments

Popular Posts