The Cult Beauty Box by Anna & Lily

The Cult Beauty Box

I've never bought into the whole Beauty Box craze. Boxes like Birchbox and Glossybox have been about for quite a while, but I've never tried them out mainly because I always think I'll be left with products that I won't use. This box however is different. First off it is a lot more expensive than other beauty boxes, but for £85 you get 5 full size products and 2 miniatures. And of course it was created by 2 of my favourite bloggers, Vivianna Does Makeup and Lily Pebbles. 

So what's inside...

The main thing that sold this box to me was the fact that it contained a full size Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel and a miniature of the Sunday Riley Luna Oil. These 2 products are staples in my skincare routine and I was actually running low in both of them. These two alone cost £72, so I thought for another £13 I might as well try this box out. 

Another skincare product is the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist. I love the Glow Tonic from this brand, but its the only thing I've ever tried from Pixi. I've heard so many good things about this so I'm excited to try it out. 

Products like the Wet Brush and the Jade Face Roller have always intrigued me but I've never felt the need to actually purchase them. I like that I'm getting the opportunity to try out products that I've never used but have always heard good things about. 

In boxes like this I think it would be the most difficult to choose makeup products to include because everyone has a different skin tone and suits different shades of lipsticks and eyeshadows. I think Anna and Lily did a good job in choosing the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black and the Becca Backlight Priming Filter. These products are very universal, who doesn't love a good black liquid eyeliner and a glowy primer?

This box definitely has a good variety of products that cater to all. Plus I feel like I will make use of everything. As well as containing some amazing products, how beautiful does the box itself look? It's marble and gold, a bloggers dream. 

Did you manage to get your hands on this beauty box? If so what did you think of it?

Comments

Popular Posts