Glossier Haul


Yes, I have given into the hype and joined the world of the pink pouches. I can honestly say I've never seen a brand blow up as much as Glossier has over the past few years. The millennial pink packaging is the most Instagram worthy packaging and has been constantly appearing on my feed. It wasn't until their latest skincare release that I was encouraged to give into the hype and see what all the fuss was about.

Glossier started the year off with the launch of a liquid exfoliator, the Glossier Solution sounded like something I needed in my life and is the reason that I am writing about a Glossier haul. This product is a similar concept to my much loved Pixi Glow Tonic so it will be interesting to see how it compares.

Whilst put the Solution into my basket, I of course had another look around the site to see if there was anything else that took my fancy. One product that I have always heard rave reviews about is the Milky Jelly Cleanser. I do love a good cleanser, and I recently finished up a bottle of the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel, which meant there was a cleanser shaped hole in my bathroom cabinet. But hey...why just stop at a cleanser? I decided to go all out and get the Phase 1 Set which included the cleanser as well as the Priming Moisturiser and the Balm Dotcom, which comes in 6 different flavours, I opted for the original. The Phase 1 Set contains the "backbone" of your skincare regime and I thought it would be a good introduction to the brand, plus you saved £8 by buying all 3 products together.

As of yet I haven't tried out any of these products but I'm sure they will make another appearance on my blog in the near future. For now, I just need to stay away from the Glossier website and convince myself I don't need anymore of their products. The Boy Brow however is trying to convince me otherwise... 

Comments

Popular Posts