Sephora Makeup Haul


My last post was about the skincare products I bought from Sephora, this time around I'm going to be discussing the makeup I picked up when I was in Rome last month. 

My first purchase was actually a repurchase of the Makeup Forever Mattifying Primer, which is one of my favourite primers. I decided I'd try out another one from the brand, the Smoothing Primer. I tested this primer out on the back of my hand and couldn't believe how smooth it made my skin look and feel. These primers are pricey but they really are some of the best.

The one product I did have on my list to buy was the Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara. The original Bad Gal Mascara was one of the first high end makeup products that I ever bought. There has been a lot of promo for this product and of course it has sucked me in. Who isn't intrigued by a product that uses space technology?

The other mascara I wanted to try out was the Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara. I decided to just get the mini version of this one because my mascara collection is already big enough as it is. I have tried this one out already and have to say I'm impressed. It gives the lashes really good length. I just might end up buying the full size after all. 

I have the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation, which is one of my favourite foundations. When I saw they had brought out the Urban Decay All Nighter Concealer I knew it was something I needed to try out. I do love the Urban Decay Naked Concealer, so I'm interested to see how this one compares to it.

I always tend to overlook Sephora's own branded products. I have tried out some of their lipsticks in the past and did like them, so this time I decided to try out one of their powders, the Sephora Beauty Amplifier Smoothing & Brightening Powder. This powder has a smooth and velvety texture, I think it might be good for setting my concealer.

I can't go to Sephora without buying something from one of my favourite brands, Kat Von D. The first thing I picked up was the Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner in Bow N Arrow to go along with one of my most worn liquid lipsticks in the same shade. I have two of the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks and decided it was time to try add a new shade to the collection. This time I went for the shade Sanctuary which is a dark brown-y nude. 

The final purchace was a bit of an impulse buy. The Huda Beauty Jade Lashes were my favourites of all the Huda Beauty lashes I saw in Sephora. I haven't worn these yet but they look dramatic without being too over the top. I can't wait to try them out. 

Despite the fact that the European Sephoras don't carry a lot of my favourite brands, I still managed to do a bit of damage. 

Comments

Popular Posts