Sephora Skincare Haul


If you follow me on Instagram, you might know that I visited the beautiful city of Rome a few weeks ago. Whilst I was there I did a bit of shopping and had my first experience of a European Sephora. It didn't stock some of my favourite brands but I still managed to do a bit of damage. In this post I'm going to talk about the skincare products I purchased.

Let's start with Glamglow, I've only tried a couple of products from this brand so I thought it was about time I gave a few more a go. First up is the Glamglow Supercleanse Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser. As the name suggests, this is a cream to foam cleanser, I've only tried this once so far but I do like the consistency of this cleanser and it leaves my skin feeling extremely clean. The second product from Glamglow is the Gravitymud Firming Treatment. This is a peel off mask which I bought purely because of the fact it has glitter in it. 

Sticking with the face mask theme, I got a miniature version of the Dr. Brandt Skin Recharging Magnet Mask. Again this one is quite a novelty product but I'm genuinely intrigued by this product. Plus taking off a face mask with a magnet would save so much hassle. 

The Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo was one of those products that caught my eye at the dreaded minis section by the tills. This is a 2 step mask, step one is for pore cleansing and step 2 is for pore tightening. This is a brand I've never heard of but I do like the idea of this product. 

The last product is from the Korean brand Tony Moly, this is the Blackhead Steam Balm. Yes it comes in an egg and yes about 90% of it is just packaging but I've heard good things about this brand and wanted to try out something from it.

I didn't go overboard on the skincare products for a change but I think I definitely have some good new additions to my collection. I will be posting the other half of this haul in a few weeks which will feature all the makeup I bought. 


Comments

Popular Posts