Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

In my last blog post I mentioned that I'd given in to the hype and bought the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. The Baby Skin primer is the newest addition to Maybellines 'baby' line which all started with Baby Lips last year - who knew tinted lip balms would be so popular? As with Baby Lips, I gave into the hype and just had to try Baby Skin.


Baby Skin is a clear silicone based primer that uses 'insta-blur technology' to give your skin a poreless look. It can be used under foundation for a 'smooth looking finish' or alone.

Less is definitely more with this product, I use a very small amount on the areas of my face where I have enlarged pores, which is mostly around my nose. When applied it does make my skin look and feel greasy, however once I apply my foundation the greasy look is gone.

This visibly reduces my pores around my nose and makes my foundation look smooth. This is the first primer that I have found to make an actual difference to the look of my pores and skin. My skin doesn't exactly have the poreless look this claims to give you, but it's the closest to poreless my skin has ever looked.

For only £7.99 this is a really good primer, I have tried more expensive primers including Benefit Porefessional and I would honestly choose Baby Skin over them. 

Comments

Popular Posts