REN ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser

I've tried quite a few clay masks in my time, so when I heard of a clay cleanser, I knew it was something I had to get my hands on. The ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser (REN are obviously fans of alliteration) is designed to combat the 3 causes of breakouts: excess sebum, a build up of dead skin cells and blemish causing bacteria, whilst also being gentle on the skin.


The consistency of this cleanser is very much like that of a clay mask, only slightly thinner. It is perfect to use on those evenings where your skin is oily and has a few blemishes, but you don't have time (or can't be bothered) to put on a clay mask. I use 1 pump of this cleanser, massage it into my skin for a few minutes and wash off with a damp muslin cloth. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean and oil free. It is very soothing and gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out or leave it feeling tight. I use it 2-3 times a week to keep my blemishes at bay, although it is gentle enough to be used daily. It works best if you have already removed your make-up before using this cleanser.

This has become one of my favourite cleansers and is now a staple product in my skincare collection, and will no doubt be repurchased many times in the future. It has also encouraged me to try out other REN products.

The REN ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser is priced at £18 for 150ml and is available here

Comments

Popular Posts