Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm

There are many hyped up products that really don't interest me, then there are those that I just have to try. The Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm was one of those products that I knew I needed in my life. Before using this I just settled for good old Vaseline or the Nivea Lip Butters, but lets just say I'll not be buying them again any time soon.


This is an 'Ultra-Nourishing' Lip Balm for dry or chapped lips, which is something many of us suffer from during the colder months. It contains honey and precious oils and has a slight citrusy scent. The texture is a lot thicker than any other lip balms I've ever tried and you really need to take time to massage this into the lips. As it does take time to apply this, I mainly use this at night and put it on just before I go to bed. Applying this at night means I wake up with extremely smooth and nourished lips.


And of course I love the packaging, the glass jar makes it look so luxurious and it looks a lot better sitting on my bedside table than a tin of vaseline. Of course with a luxurious product there is always a luxurious price tag, £9.50 does seem a bit steep for a lip balm but it is well worth it. I have used this every day for a month and I've only slightly dented the surface. Plus, unlike with other lip balms, this last a good length of time of the lips.
The Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm is one product that definitely does deserve the hype. It is available from FeelUnique.

Comments

  1. Hi, I have nominated you for the Liebster award you can find the details here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lipbalm! it's my favourite :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts