January Favourites

So that's it, January, the apparent worst month of the year, is over. We are finally into what I think is going to be the best month for me this year, February. As with every month I have a few favourite products to share with you so let's get started. 


Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet// 'Happy Nude Year' was my go to nude lip colour of January, it's neutral enough that it can be worn during the day, but also doesn't wash me out as it has a pink tone to it. I love the application of this, it's so quick and easy as the product is velvety smooth which dries out to a matte finish.

P.S. Love Your Nails Nail Polish Fast Dry Spray// I have tried so many products that claim to make your nail polish dry extremely fast, yet none of them have worked for me. I'm usually sitting around with half dried nails 20 minutes after painting them. I picked up this spray from Primark for 80p, yes 80p, and really wasn't expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised, this stuff actually works. Now when I say it works I mean it leaves my nails feeling dry to the touch after a couple of minutes and completely dry after 5-10 minutes depending how thick or thin a layer of nail polish I applied. So whilst it doesn't instantly dry my nails, it dries them a lot quicker than anything else I've ever tried. Plus it leaves them with a glossy finish and all for just 80p!

Batiste Dry Shampoo// This is something that everyone probably has lying about, it's such a staple product and yet I never give it much credit. This comes in so handy when I have to get up in the early hours of the morning to go to work and just don't have time to wash my hair. I also use it halfway through the day just to freshen up my hair as my roots can get quite greasy. Not only does this leave my hair looking clean but it also feels clean and soft. This is a definite hair saviour. 

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne// Words cannot describe how much I love this perfume, I got it for Christmas and have almost used up a quarter of the bottle already. I've actually had to restrict my use of it as I'm going through it so fast. I am the worst at describing scents so all I'm going to say is go and smell this if you haven't already. Not only does it smell incredible, the scent lingers for hours, I can smell this on me up to 6 hours after spraying it. I have my eye on the body cream in the same scent.

That's monthly favourites 1 of 12 done and dusted. Last year I discovered many different favourite products so I'm excited to see what else I discover over the next 11 months.

Comments

Popular Posts