Review: Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails

"A girl is only helpless while her nail polish is drying", this is such a relatable quote and one that applies to me very often. I hate waiting around for my nails to dry, not able to do anything. I've tried various different quick dry top coats, but this time I went for something different, a quick dry spray. 



Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails is a aerosol spray that claims to dry nail polish in 60 seconds and also condition the cuticles. It is such an easy and hassle-free product to use, you simply spray it over wet nails, 10cm away and after 60 seconds your nail polish is dry. 

Once sprayed, this leaves the nails looking oily and greasy, so when my nails have dried I have to wash this residue off my hands. After 60 seconds my nail polish does feel dry but it's still soft, so whilst the nails are dry it still doesn't mean they won't smudge. It takes a further 10 minutes or so for my nail polish to fully set and harden. 

This is quite a handy product as it saves having to apply a top coat and it literally takes seconds to use. However, it's not as quick drying as I had hoped and it means that I'm still sitting around after painting my nails unable to do very much. Also, I've only used this a few times so far and I've used up more than half of it.

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails is available from Boots and is priced at £3.05. I really do love the idea of this product but it hasn't drastically reduced the time it takes for my nails polish to fully dry and set.

Comments

  1. I love products that speed up the drying process of nail polishes, since I really hate it when I can't do anything without smudging my nails! It's a shame that this didn't work amazingly but there's a lot of other products out there!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, its a shame it didnt work as well as you would have hoped! xx

    http://animpatientscottishgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts