Origins Haul

Back at the start of the year I posted an Origins Wishlist, up until last week I had only bought one thing off that wish list  So I thought it was about time I bought the rest of the things on that list as I have been looking them for ages. It looks as if I bought a lot but I did get quite a few freebies along with my order.


So out of all of that I actually only bought 3 things. 

Out of Trouble Mask (£22)// I got a sample of this the last time I went to an Origins counter and absolutely loved it. I actually prefer this mask over the Clear Improvements mask.

Modern Friction (£12.50)// This one wasn't actually on my wishlist but I'm loving face exfoliators at the minute and this is one of Origins best selling products. I went for the smaller size as I wasn't prepared to fork out £33 for the full size.

GinZing Moisturiser (£23)// Instead of just buying the moisturiser on its own, I went for the Extra-Zing Energizing Kit which came along with a free sample of the GinZing Eye Cream and Mascara.


Now for the freebies. 2 mask samples came free when you bought a face mask, I got samples of the Drink Up Intensive and Clear Improvements masks. With an order over £30 you got a free sample of the Plantscription Anti-aging Cleanser and the Dr. Weil Mega-Mushroom Face Cream. And then if you order was over £50 you also got a 30ml sample of the Checks and Balances Face Wash which was also on my wish list.

I definitely have plenty of skincare products to keep me going for a while. No doubt these will show up in review or favourites blog posts some time in the future.

Comments

  1. I can't wait to hear some reviews about these! Great purchases. You got some lovely freebies too! Xx

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ordering from Origins as you get lots of little treats to try out. Fab post, hope your enjoying your purchases xxx

    SJ
    http://sarahjanedale.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts