Review: L'Oreal Bronzer

I love a bit of bronzer, whether its for contouring and helping me fake the look of amazing cheekbones or for warming up my rather pale complexion in the summer months. For the past year or so I've been using the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer, which I do still love, but I'm getting a bit bored of it. I wanted to try out something new, and as Nars Laguna still very much unjustifiable, the drugstore was my only option.


I despise shimmery bronzers so that ruled out quite a few in the drug store. I finally settled on the L'Oreal Glam Bronze Golden Bronze 06. It's main selling point for me was that it is completely matte, there isn't a hint of shimmer. This is quite a natural bronze, it's more golden than the typical orange colour that most bronzers tend to be. 

As a contour this works well to create a shadow under the cheekbones, I also use it to give my skin a sun kissed look. When it's initially applied it does look slightly dark on my skin but once it is blended it looks more subtle and less harsh. I really love the texture of this bronzer, it blends so easily and it lasts all day on my skin. 

This mini compact also comes with a mirror and a brush in the base of the packaging, but I prefer just to use my Zoeva angled brush.

This product is quite reasonably price at £7.99 and is a pretty impressive bronzer. There are a few different shade options available including one that is half bronzer half highlighter.

Comments

  1. It looks like a lovely colour! I wouldn't mind giving this a go next time I'm in store :)

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts