Review: The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil

Since buying the L'Oreal Cleansing Oil, I've noticed a few different versions appearing online and in the drugstore. I've seen The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil appear in quite a few blog posts and I knew it was something I needed to pick up, I love The Body Shop products and I love cleansing oils, so I was pretty sure I would love this.


This cleansing oil is the first step in my evening skincare routine. I massage 1 pump of this oil into dry skin which breaks down and dissolves makeup. It also works well to remove stubborn mascara when massaged gently over the eyes. After this I take a damp muslin cloth to wash away all traces of the oil and makeup. My skin is left feeling soft and clean and there is no greasy residue left behind.

The oil has quite a watery consistency, but once massaged onto the skin it feels luxurious and silky. It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, as it is formulated with Fair Trade camomile which soothes and calms the skin.

Using a cleansing oil really helps to speed up the makeup removal process. It is such a quick an easy step that is effective at removing all traces of makeup. I definitely prefer this cleansing oil over the L'Oreal version I had been using previously. It feels a lot more gentle on my skin and has no mention of mineral oil in its ingredients list.

The Camomile Cleansing Oil is available from The Body Shop and is priced at £10.

Comments

  1. I want to try something from the Body Shop's "camomile" range and I think I might give this cleanser a go as I have sensitive skin!! Thanks for the review! :D

    Melissa | Lemonmel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts