Nail of the Day

Nail art definitely isn't one of my strong points, I usually try something out and then quit half way through because it's not working out. This is why my nails are normally quite plain, apart from an accent nail the odd time. Inspired by a nail post of Lily Pebbles, I decided I'd try out some split colour nails.


This nail art is extremely simple yet very effective and would work well with any colours. The nail polish shades I went for were Essie's Mint Candy Apple and Rimmel's White Hot Love.

I started off by painting the whole nail with the white polish, left this to dry, and then painted one side of the nail with Mint Candy Apple. The only skill required for this nail art is a steady hand. I finished the whole thing off by spraying Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails on all my nails. A review of this product will be up next week.

This nail art shows that you don't always need to do something fancy. Plus if you're ever stuck trying to decide between two different nail polish shades, this is a good way to overcome that.

Comments

  1. What a cute idea! I wish I was as patient as you are with my nails haha lovely colours :)

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts