Best of the Brand: Bourjois

Over this past year or so I have been loving Bourjois, they have really upped their game and released some really good products recently. Bourjois was a brand I only really went to for blusher, their little round pots are iconic. Now, I find myself looking to try out so many of their products. I haven't got round to trying out one of their foundations yet, but here's what I've been loving from the brand.


1 Second Nail Polish Remover// Not quite as quick as it claims, but I do love this pot for removing nail polish. Many brands have come out with something very similar, but I think the Bourjois version is one of the best. The only downside is, it doesn't work so well with glitter nail polish.

Powder Blush and Cream Blush// One of Bourjois' most famous products is their blushers. The first product I ever bought from the brand was the Powder blush in 54 Rose Frisson. I love this blush shade, it's a dusty pink that works well all year round. The blogging community went crazy for the Cream blushes when they were released last year, I have the shade 01 Nude Velvet. I love the consistency of these and they're so easily blended. As far as lasting power goes, Bourjois blushes are some of the best. The colour doesn't fade or disappear throughout the day.

Colour Boost Crayon// Another launch that everyone went crazy for last year was the Colour Boost Crayons. Like everyone, I jumped on the bandwagon and picked up one of these, I went for the colour 'Peach on the Beach' which is a glossy peachy pink that is perfect for spring and summer.

Bronzing Powder// If you want an affordable bronzer that will last you forever, then this is the bronzer for you. I have had this for what feels like years and it looks like I have hardly used it. I recently bought a new bronzer simply because I was getting bored of this one and just wanted to change things up. I still do really like this bronzer though, plus there are some new versions of it being released in the next month or so.

Volume 1 Seconde Mascara// My most recent purchase from Bourjois is this mascara, which I reviewed a month ago. This mascara doesn't clump, smudge or flake and gives my lashes plenty of volume. The more I use this mascara, the more I love it.

What are your favourite products from Bourjois? What do you recommend I pick up from the brand next?

Comments

  1. I love the colour boosts they are amazing xx

    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I am loving peach on the beach colour boost too it's perfect for summer. The cream blushers are lovely I have the one healthy glow!!

    SJ
    http://sarahjanedale.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bourjois blushers, they're amazing! xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts