New York Countdown: The Wishlist

So this time next week I will be in New York City, I am beyond excited! This will be my first ever time in the states which means it will be my first opportunity to try out some American beauty brands, and of course go to Sephora. I started a wishlist a few months ago and it's being growing ever since. Here are a few things off that wishlist.



Kat Von D Tattoo Liner// Essie Button is a fan of this eyeliner and she always has perfect liner so that makes me want this even more. As well as this liner, I also have my eye on a few of the Kat Von D lipsticks which have the most amazing studded packaging. 

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara// One brand that I wish we could get our hands on here is Tarte. There are so many products from this brand that I want to try out. One is this mascara, I am constantly on the lookout for new mascaras so I'm sure this will be one of many I pick up. 

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush// I am obsessed with blusher and I've wanted to try out these blushers for quite a while now. The shades I'm looking to try out are 'Captivating', 'Blissful' and 'Tispy'.

Tarte The Sculptor// As you can see I have quite a few Tarte products on my wishlist, another is the Sculptor which is a contouring stick. I am hoping that this is an easy blended contour shade.

Lorac Pro Palette// Even though I really don't need another eyeshadow palette, I can't help but lust after this one. It is such a beautiful palette with a good range of matte and shimmery shades. 

Nars Radient Creamy Concealer// I know this product isn't exclusive to America but I've put off buying it until I get to New York. I have heard so much about this concealer so will be definitely trying it out.

Elizabeth & James Nirvana White Perfume// Everyone seems to love this perfume so I really want to smell it to see what all the fuss is about. I might also give the black version a whiff too. I love the packaging of this perfume, it's so simple and classic looking.

Boscia Makeup Cleansing Oil// I have a new found love for cleansing oils and this is one I've always wanted to try out. As well as this I'm hoping to try out a few products from the Boscia skincare range.

Formula X Nail Polish// As a nail polish addict it is almost a crime that I haven't tried out any Formula X polishes yet. I can't wait to pick up quite a few shades of this polish. Plus I'm hoping the formula is as good as people say it is.

I know that these are products that everyone seems to be talking about these days, but the more I hear about them the more I want to try them. Also, not having access to most of these brands in the UK means that the prospect of being able to buy them will mean that I will probably grab every product that I've ever read about or heard about in a haul.

Are there any products that you would recommend picking up from Sephora or the drug store? 

Comments

  1. This is an amazing wish list!! I live in the states and quite a few of these products are on my own wish list. The Lorac Pro Palette, Tarte blusher and Lights, Camera Lashes are well worth the hype!! I also love all things Boscia. I hope you have an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts