A Flawless Concealer Duo

I finally gave into the hype and picked up the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. This is probably one of the most talked about concealers so I thought it was about time I tried it out. I was matched to the shade 'Vanilla' which is the second lightest of 10 shades. At £22 it's definitely not the cheapest, though considering I have already featured it in a favourites post, I'd say it was £22 well spent. 


As the name suggests this concealer gives a radiant and luminous finish because of its light diffusing technology. Because of this I find that it works best under the eyes and on any redness as opposed to covering up blemishes. I find that this really brightens the under eye area and lasts all day without creasing.

I apply this concealer directly under my eyes and use the Micro Mini Beauty Blender to blend it out. At first I bought these because I thought they were cute, but it turns out they are actually very useful. They are the perfect size to use under the eyes and the pointed side works well on the inner part of the eye and around the nose. 

At £13.50 the Micro Mini Beauty Blenders aren't cheap and were a total splurge but I'm so glad I got them. Using them along with the Nars concealer means I'm left with a natural and flawless finish, they work so well together.

Comments

  1. I love the Nars concealer and am now adding the micro mini beauty blender to my wish list!
    Thanks for the recommendation.
    Leanne xx
    nailsandteapots

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts