March Favourites

First off, I hope you all had a good Easter and ate your weight in chocolate, I know I did. Now we're into the month of April it's time to look back at the products I was loving in March.


Nars Radient Creamy Concealer// This is something that I've always wanted to try and I'm so glad I finally did. I have the shade Vanilla which is perfect for my skin tone. I have a full review of this coming later this week so I don't want to say too much about it, other than I love it!

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner// I have tried out so many different eyeliners but nothing compares to this one. I've never really found applying liquid eyeliner difficult but using this one is just so quick and easy. The thin nib makes it effortless to get a perfect line every time and you can make it as thick or as thin as you want. This is the best eyeliner to work with, it's a really dark black and it lasts all day without smudging. Love love love!

Tweezerman ProCurl Eyelash Curler// My last eyelash curlers broke around the end of last year so I was without some for quite a while. They were just cheap ones from e.l.f. and even though they were quite good I did want to invest in a decent pair this time around. The main thing that attracted me to these ones was the rose gold colour but they actually turned out to be really good. These give such an amazing curl which really does hold. I'm so glad I finally have eyelash curlers back in my life because it is unreal the difference they make.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush// Captivating is a beautiful warm peach shade that really works with my complexion. These blushes are really pigmented so you need the tiniest bit on your brush. They blend out beautifully and do last up to 12 hours without fading.

And that's it, March favourites done. I've literally been using all of these products everyday lately, I love them that much. What products were you loving in the month of March?

Comments

  1. I love the Tarte blushes too, they are my favorite. And I really want to try out the Nars concealer :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts