Cult Beauty Haul

Cult Beauty is one of those sites that I always find myself browsing but I never actually make a purchase off. I thought it was time to change that, so I finally made an order. I have to say Cult Beauty have the quickest delivery service ever, I got my order the day after I placed it. I live in Northern Ireland which normally means it takes at least 3 days to get an order.
The Pixi Glow Tonic was the main reason behind this order, I've wanted to get my hands on it for months now. I didn't actually realise that Cult Beauty stocked it until I came across it on the website last week. I've read so many rave reviews of this product so I'm looking forward to trying it out. When I first heard of this it was so hard to get hold of, thankfully now it is more readily available online.

As I was making a purchase I thought I might as well try out a couple of other products (plus why not take advantage of the free shipping on orders over £50). One brand I've heard a lot about is Alpha-H, I didn't go for the obvious and pick up their famous 'Liquid Gold', instead I picked up the Pore Perfecting Duo which consisted of full sizes of the Balancing and Pore Refining Mask and the Micro Cleanse. The benefit of buying these two products together was that I saved over 40%, plus I do love a good face mask and exfoliator. I did manage to get a free sample of Liquid Gold, so if I like it, it could be in a future Cult Beauty haul.

I haven't got round to trying out any of these products yet but I'm sure they'll make an appearance in some future blog posts.

I can see myself getting addicted to the Cult Beauty website very quickly, I already have a few items in mind that I plan to pick up when I make my next order. As always any recommendations would be appreciated too.

Comments

Popular Posts