NOTD

I haven't been bothering much with my nails lately. Usually I hate having bare nails but for some reason I've been neglecting them and haven't painted my nails in quite a while. Last week I had a hen party to go to which meant I had to make my nails look somewhat decent.

I started off by using 'White Matter' from Formula X, I've been loving white nails lately and this is such a brilliant bright white shade. I then added Essie's 'Summit of Style' which is a bronze glitter shade. Instead of just layering the glitter over the white polish I used a makeup sponge to dab it on and create a gradient glitter effect. 


This was such an easy nail to create and I love how it looked. White polish always looks so nice when paired with glitters. I can't wait to try this out with other nail polish shades. 

Comments

  1. This looks so special, well done! Love the look, it's gorgeous. Well done :)
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this to glitter polish by Essie and which I think would look nice with any base colour. This would also be a great one to crack out during the festive period! x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely can't wait to wear this round Christmas time! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts