A Beauty Blender Solid Dupe?


Since I discovered the Beauty Blender I have used​ nothing else to apply my foundation. The only problem I have with my Beauty Blender is trying to keep it clean. I usually use baby shampoo or Dr. Bronners Pure Castille Soap to clean my brushes but I found they weren't as effective on my Beauty Blender. 

I bought the Beauty Blender Cleanser Solid which is a bar of soap which promises to eliminate all traces of makeup. This is so easy to use, you just dampen your Beauty Blender, swirl it in the soap, massage and rinse. You do have to repeat this process a few times but it does leave my Beauty Blender makeup free and squeaky clean.

The only downside about this product is the price. You get 1oz of product for £14 and that 1oz does not last long. I have went through 2 of these and couldn't bring myself to buy a third. 

On my last trip to Primark I discovered that they have a dupe of the Beauty Blender Cleanser Solid for a fraction of the price. The PS Beauty Makeup Sponge Cleaner is only €2.50 for just under 1oz of product.

I have used this a few times to clean my Beauty Blenders as well as my makeup brushes and I can't believe how clean it leaves them. It is definitely as good as the original one from Beauty Blender, the only difference is that it doesn't smell as good, but for the price of it, I don't care what it smells like. 

If you love the Beauty Blender Cleanser Solid I would definitely recommend taking a trip to Primark to try out the PS Love version, I know I will definitely be using it from now on. 

Comments

Popular Posts