My Sephora Wish List

Sephora

In just over 2 weeks time I will be heading back to America, this time I'm visiting Las Vegas. A trip to the states of course means I will be paying several visits to Sephora - I still can't believe we don't have Sephora here in the UK yet. I have made a pretty extensive list of products that I am hoping to pick up this time, although buying them all will result in a ridiculous credit card bill, but in my defence I have refrained from buying makeup since the start of the year so a splurge is overdue. 

One brand I bought quite a lot from the last time I was in Sephora was Kat Von D. This is one of my favourite brands and I'm so happy we can get our hands on it over here now. I love her liquid lipsticks and want to try out the shade Bow N Arrow which is a warm brown. I also want to get the Brightening Powder and will of course be repurchasing my favourite product from the brand, the Tattoo Eyeliner. I will probably end up getting another bottle of the Lock-It Foundation and the Lock-It Concealer, these two together create the perfect base.

Another brand I love is Tarte and I want to try out a few more products from the brand, including the Twinkle Lighting Palette which is a beautiful highlighting palette with 4 different shades. I also really want to get my hands on the Shape Tape concealer which everyone has been raving about recently. 

I also want to try out some new brands this time. I've never bought anything from the brand It Cosmetics but I've heard so many good things about their CC Cream and Bye Bye Pores Setting Powder. I might also have a look at some Milk Makeup products, their Blur Stick is quite intriguing. And, on the more pricey side, I might get the Marc Jacobs mascara, I intended on getting it when I was in New York but it was out of stock when I went looking for it. 

Everyone seems to be talking about the Stila Liquid Eyeshadows and I cannot wait to get my hands on some of them, especially the Rose Gold shade. It has taken so much restraint not to order some of them but I'm waiting until I get to Sephora so I can swatch them all. They seem so beautiful and super pigmented. 

As for skincare I will of course be picking up some more things from the brand Boscia. I love this brand and their cleansing oil is one of the best I've tried. I also want to try out some products from Peter Thomas Roth, I've never actually tried anything from this brand but I've heard so many good things about the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. And of course I'll have to get some of the Sephora sheet masks and eye masks because I love them. I also love the Sephora skincare try me sets, last time I got a set of clay face masks so I'm excited to see what they have this time. 

As I mentioned in my Current Favourites post, I've been loving the Elizabeth & James Nirvana perfume lately and I think I might buy the full size bottle when I'm in Sephora because I cannot get enough of that scent. I might also pick up another rollerball perfume because they are so handy for when you're travelling.

This isn't even the half of the products on my list and who knows what else I'll add into my basket. All I know is that it's been over a year since I was last in Sephora and I cannot wait to step foot inside one again. If you have any recommendations on what I should buy from Sephora please let me know. 

Comments

Popular Posts