Nail of the Day


My nails have been pretty bare lately, mainly because it's been too cold and my hands have been stuffed into my pockets and I therefore haven't had any need to do anything to my nails. However, I got a bit fed up of looking at bare nails and decided to do something with them. I used my favourite Primark nails that I raved about in my last Nail of the Day post. 

As it's *almost* Spring, I thought I'd go for a pastel shade and used the colour 'Girls Best Friend' by Formula X. I love these nails polishes, they are so opaque and therefore only need one coat. Plus they are very long wearing. 

I did also go for some glitter, the festive season may be long gone but you still need some glitter. I bought a few pots of loose glitter off eBay, they were only 99p each for a small pot. I love this pink metallic glitter it's so shiny. Using lose glitter can be quite messy but I love the effect they give, you just can't get that from glitter nail polishes. I just dip a freshly painted nail into the glitter, brush off the excess, and apply a top coat, it's so easy. 

Comments

Popular Posts