Lush Haul


Lush is one of my favourite places to go into, it's so aesthetically pleasing and it smells incredible. I've done a few Lush hauls in the past but I could never buy any bath bombs because we had no bath in our house, but thankfully that has all changed and we now have a bath. So of course my first stop was Lush to stock up on the bath bombs that I had been missing out on for the past few years.

As I've never needed them before, I've never really looked much at the Lush bath bombs before so I didn't really know where to start. Obviously I didn't want to go too crazy so I got 2 bubble bars and 2 bath bombs.

Milky Bath// How cute is this little milk bottle shaped bubble bar? This smells like the typical Lush scent to me, you know the smell that hits you when walking through the doors of Lush. It has a slightly citrus smell which comes from the orange oil it contains. I've already tried this one out and it creates the most soothing and creamy bath. This left my skin feeling like silk afterwards. I used half of this bubble bar and it created so many bubbles. I would definitely recommend trying this one. 

Creamy Candy// If you're one of those people who go mad for the Snow Fairy shower gel at Christmas, then this one is for you. As the name suggests this is a sugary sweet bubble bar that contains almond oil and cocoa butter. This is one of the smaller bubble bars but it definitely is powerful, I only needed a quarter of this to get a bright pink bath with loads of bubbles.



Sakura// Unlike the bubble bars, I haven't tried out either of the bath bombs yet. Sakura smells quite citrusy and slightly floral, the scent isn't just as strong as other Lush products. The smell reminds me of sour fizzy sweets. The citrus scent comes from the lemon oil and orange flower, whilst the floral notes come from jasmine and mimosa absolute.

Blackberry// As far as Lush bath bombs go this one does look quite boring, but it smells incredible. Unlike the name suggests it doesn't smell like blackberries, it actually smells quite musky and woodsy. This bath bomb contain frankincense and bergamot oils. I think this one is going to create a very calming and relaxing bath.

So like I said I didn't go too crazy, mainly because Lush bath bombs can be quite expensive, averaging at around £3 each. I definitely would recommend checking some of their bath products out though because no one does a bath bomb quite like Lush. If you have any recommendations please let me know. What bath products should I try out next? 

Comments

Popular Posts