My Current Favourites


It's been a while since I last shared some of my favourite products with you all. A lot of my favourites are things that I bought while I was in New York. Even though I bought them back in January, I've only really started using some of them in the past few weeks, mainly because I wanted to get some other things used up before I cracked open all my new products. You know how it is, all the old makeup gets neglected.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara// Mascara is one product that I am most critical of. I very rarely love a mascara right away and I've only ever repurchased about 2 mascaras. But I don't even know where to start with this. First off, it is by far the best mascara I have ever used. It normally takes me a month or two to start liking a mascara, but this one I loved right away. I will be doing a full review of this mascara in the next few weeks.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed// I originally intended on getting the Champagne Pop highlighter, but as it was sold out at the time I got Opal instead. I've never really been one for shimmery highlighters as I have oily skin and I always try to reduce shine instead of create shine. But this product used in the right way can add a beautiful glow and radiance to your skin. Very little of this is needed as it is so pigmented, I just use it on the tops of my cheekbones and it looks so pretty when natural lights hits it.

Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer// This concealer is so full-coverage it can apparently cover tattoos. I don't have any so I can't test this out but it definitely is a heavy duty concealer. I use this for breakouts and any redness and it completely covers and conceals everything. I find that it's a bit too heavy for my under eyes so I use a more brightening concealer instead.

Sunday Riley Good Genes// If you haven't heard about Sunday Riley skincare you must have been living under a rock for the past year or so. Good Genes is probably one of the most talked about skincare products and everyone seems to love it. It isn't the cheapest of products with 30ml costing £85. I got this in a set along with Luna Night Oil and I have to say I understand why everyone is talking about this. It has really brightened my complexion and leaves my skin looking a lot healthier. 

Mac Whirl Lipstick// Like a lot of people I've become obsessed with those browny nude shades. It all started with Velvet Teddy, but recently I've been drawn to some darker nude lip colours. And of course they have to be matte. Even though it is a bit darker for me I find this really easy to wear and it has been my go to lip colour since I got it. 

Have you tried any of these products out? If so let me know what you think of them. 

Comments

Popular Posts