Eyebrow Game Strong

Dipbrow Pomade

When I first started using makeup, eyebrows were never part of my routine. Yes, I got them waxed every 6 weeks, (so much so that they basically looked like a pencil line), but that was it. My eyebrows were quite low maintenance. Fast forward about 10 years and I cannot leave the house without filling in my brows. 

There's a bit of a trend in the products I use to fill in my eyebrows, they're all from the brand Anastasia Beverly Hills, with the exception of 1 brush which is from Sephora. For me, this is the best brand out there for eyebrow products. Each of these products gives a different result and I go between each of them depending on how I want my eyebrows to look.

When I'm wearing a lot of makeup, typically on a night out or if I'm going somewhere, I use the Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Soft Brown. This is probably one of the best known eyebrow products from this brand. I use this along with the Anastasia Beverly Hills 14 Dual Sided Brow Brush to create a very sculpted brow. This is a waterproof eyebrow pomade that does not budge throughout the day.

On days when I don't want my eyebrows to look as strong or defined I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown. This contains 2 shades which I normally combine to fill in my brows. I use the Sephora Brow Filler Brush along with this powder duo. Despite being a powder, this doesn't smudge or fade and lasts all day. 

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is the first eyebrow product I bought from this brand, but it's actually my least favourite of the three for filling in my brows. This gives a very natural look, but it does take quite a bit of time to fill in your brows with it. It is designed to mimic the appearance of individual hairs but I find that it looks too natural on me, almost to the point where it looks like I haven't even done anything to my brows. I think because I'm used to having a stronger, more defined brow, when I go back to having natural looking brows it doesn't look right on me.

No matter what way you prefer your brows, whether it's a strong, defined look, or a more natural and fluffy brow, there is an Anastasia Beverly Hills product to suit you. Of course  I'm sure there are drugstore dupes to these products, and if you have tried any that you think are comparable to Anastasia Beverly Hills please let me know. 

Comments

Popular Posts