Feel Unique & Boots Haul


I've used up quite a lot of makeup and skincare products lately which meant that my stash was running low. So of course I had to replenish it and picked up a few things from Feel Unique and Boots. Everything I got is completely new to me, I've never tried any of these products before. 

I got an email from Feel Unique to say there was 20% off everything, that was enough persuasion for me to make a purchase. I had been on the lookout for a new eye cream but didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on one. The Borghese Advanced Spa Lift For Eyes has got quite a few rave reviews and at £29 it didn't break the bank. Plus the 20% off helped.

Also from Feel Unique, I got the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. I was in between getting this or the Emma Hardie cleansing balm, but went for this one in the end. But I did get a sample of the Emma Hardie one so I can see how the two compare.

I also did a bit of spending in Boots. Being fake tanning season, I wanted to get a moisturiser that would keep my skin moisturised and therefore help prolong my tan, but also one that was absorbed quickly. The Vaseline Spray Moisturiser is absorbed into the skin in seconds. I've already used this and it is the quickest and easiest moisturiser to apply. Plus it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth.

Having recently used up my Una Brennan Micellar Water, I was on the lookout for another one. I have tried the original Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water but the newest version is Oil-Infused. I love using both cleansing oils and micellar waters for removing my makeup and this combines the two of those.

Finishing two different foundations in the space of 2 weeks does leave a bit of a dent in your makeup collection. I did have one more drugstore foundation but the shade wasn't a perfect match for me. I was going to repurchase the L'Oreal True Match but spotted this Revlon Colorstay Foundation which is specifically for combination to oily skin. This comes in 13 different shades and I got Sand Beige. So far I like this foundation, it hasn't completely blown me away but it does last a good length of time on my oily skin.

I have high hopes for all of these products and no doubt some of them will make an appearance in future blog posts. 

Comments

  1. The Borghese Advanced Spa Lift For Eyes sounds like it could be good, I'll keep an eye out for a review or mention in future posts! The Revlon foundation is one of my absolute favourites :) x

    Rhi | www.rinkydinkyrhi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I've heard amazing things about the Vaseline Spray so I'm sure you'll love it! :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts