My Current Favourites



It's been a while since I did any sort of favourites post on here, so I thought I'd do a quick round up of some of the products that I have been loving lately.

Morphe 35K Palette// I've been reaching for this palette quite a lot lately. It has some of my favourite warm brown and orange shades which I have been using to create a warm matte smokey eye. I love how versatile the Morphe palettes are, you can create so many different looks with just one palette. Plus they're so affordable. 

NYX Pore Filler// This primer is quite similar to the Benefit Porefessionnal, but at half the price. I have been loving so many NYX products lately and this one is no exception. This creates such a smooth canvas for my foundation, it doesn't make me look completely poreless, it's not a miracle worker, but it does make my skin look smoother, especially on my nose and cheeks. I would definitely recommend checking this out if you're a fan of the Porefessionnal. 


Elizabeth and James Nirvana// I got the rollerball of this perfume over a year ago, and whilst I loved it when I got it, I neglected it for a while. I recently started using it again, because I'm trying to get products used up before my trip to America, and have realised how much I love it. It's so different to all my other perfumes, it's quite musky and sophisticated. I might have to pick up a bottle of this when I'm in Sephora next month. 


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Cleanser// This cleanser is an old favourite that I recently repurchased. I love using this along with the muslin cloth to remove my makeup. I love how creamy and nourishing this cleanser is and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. For me this will be a cult favourite and a product that I will always go back to.

What products have you been loving lately?

Comments

Popular Posts