Review: Fanola No Yellow Shampoo


I have tried so many different purple shampoos over the past few years. Having ash blonde hair means that purple shampoo is a necessity in my haircare routine in order to ensure that my hair has no unwanted brassy tones. I use a purple shampoo 2-3 times per week.

I recently came across a video of someone using the Fanola No Yellow Shampoo on Instagram and couldn't believe how effective it was at toning the brassiness in her hair. My sister, who is a hairdresser, also told me about this, and if hairdressers are hearing good things, it must be good.

Fanola is an Italian brand and as far as I'm aware there are no UK stockists, at least I could find any online. I got a 1 litre bottle from eBay for just under £25 which is around the same price I would pay for the L'Oreal Professionnel shampoo.

The first thing I noticed is that this shampoo is darker and much more purple than any other purple shampoo I have used (it's so purple it actuallyade dmy hands purple for a while). It toned my hair and got rid of any brassiness in 1 use. As my hair is so light this gave it a purpley/grey tone. I leave purple shampoo in my hair for about 5 minutes and really massage it into the hair because I want it to tone my hair and make it look almost grey. This shampoo is so effective in my hair people actually thought I had dyed my hair grey.

Of course if you just want this to get rid off brassy yellow tones you can just massage it in a rinse out immediately and it won't leave your hair looking grey or purple.

This is the most effective purple shampoo that I have ever tried and I love the tone it gives my hair. If you're on the lookout for a good purple shampoo I would highly recommend this one.

Comments

  1. Havr you ever tried L'oreal silver shampoo? If you have to choose, you will choose L'oreal or Fanola? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts