Autumn Style Staples - Scarves

I have a scarf addiction, I just cannot stop buying scarves, especially when it comes to this time of year. My justification is that, during this time of year you wear a coat most of the time which means that half of your outfit is hidden. I usually stick to wearing the same coat throughout winter which means that it can look like I'm wearing the same outfit all of the time. However if you wear a different scarf it can transform your outfit and make it look different. Good enough justification? (Probably not, so we might just have to go back to the fact that I have a scarf buying addiction.)

In the past 3 days I have managed to purchase 3 different scarves, admittedly it was almost 4 but I managed to restrain myself. And thankfully they were all different enough to be able to justify buying them all.


Burgundy Tartan Scarf (£15) River Island
Black and White Check Scarf (£18) River Island
Green Tartan Blanket Scarf (£14.99) New Look

I'm trying to ignore the fact that I spend almost £50 on scarves over the past few days.

So in a nutshell, this was basically a scarf haul, I just didn't want to call it that because it sounded slightly strange. But honestly, scarves are an Autumn Style Staple for me. I wear them all through the Autumn and Winter months are they are an essential accessory to have, I just happen to have more of them than I actually need.

Comments

  1. Scarves are one of my favourites in winter as they are just so cosy. Love the look of the black & white River Island scarf so pretty x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love wearing scarves throughout winter. I definitely have too many but I'll probably end up buying more even though I don't need them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts