Everyday Autumn Make-Up

Autumn is well and truly here and because of that I've been changing up my make-up recently. My everyday summer make-up was very minimal, it included light bases, bronzer and simple eyes. Autumn however is all about a matte base, smokier eyes and rosy blush. Here are the products I use on a daily basis. 


If you read my September Favourites you'll know all about the base products I'm loving at the minute. The Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation, Revlon Colourstay Concealer and MUA Matte Perfect Loose Powder all help create a flawless base that stays around all day. I also love using the Soap & Glory Kick Ass Blur and Brighten Concealer to brighten up the under eye area and cover up any dark circles.

I tend to stay away from bronzer during the Autumn and Winter months and instead opt for dusty pink and berry blusher shades. The Rimmel Santa Rose Blush has been the only thing on my cheeks for the last couple of weeks. I just love how this makes my skin look, it really warms up my complexion.

I like to keep my everyday eye makeup quite simple, but I do also like the smokey look. I achieve a simple smokey eye by using the E.L.F. Mineral Eye Liner in coffee. I just smudge this dark brown eyeliner along the top and bottom lash line and the best thing is that it does't have to be neat, in fact, the messier the better. I finish off my eyes by curling my eyelashes and applying layers of the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara.

During the day I keep the lips very simple and only apply some Korres Jasmine Lip Butter. I do love wearing darker lipsticks this time of the year, I just don't wear them everyday, only if I'm going out or in the evening. (Spoiler alert, my favourite Autumn lipsticks will be making an appearance in a future blog post).

This is the make-up that has been on my face pretty much every day for the past few weeks. What items are staples in your make-up bag this time of year?

Comments

Popular Posts