Current Loves #3

So I thought it was about time I do a round-up of all the random things I've been loving over the past few weeks. This month there's a movie, some music and some festive drinks.



Movie// Gone Girl has probably been one of the most anticipated book to movie adaptations this year. I read the book earlier in the year and absolutely loved it, although the ending did slightly let it down. I was looking forward so seeing how the story played out on screen and it did not disappoint. The movie was slightly more graphic and gruesome than the book but I still really liked it. I would definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't already.

Music// Oh those 1D boys, the more you try to resist them, the more irresistible they become. I keep trying to convince myself that I'm not a 1D fan and then I listen to their music and I'm converted. Their new album was released today and although I haven't got it yet, I have been listening to the previews quite a lot. Stand out songs include 'Ready To Run', 'Where Do Broken Hearts Go' and 'Night Changes'. I know that this album will be paying in my car before the end of this week.

Drink// It's that time of the year again, the festive drinks are back. For years I was all about the Starbucks Red Cups, but I think Costa is the place to go now. Not only are their cups way cooler, but they have a bigger selection of drinks and I actually prefer their Gingerbread Latte to the Starbucks version.

What have you been loving over the past few weeks? Have you got any good movie/book/music recommendation? 

Comments

Popular Posts