The Perfect Party Boots

Now that we are finally into November, I think it's safe to start mentioning the C word. I of course mean Christmas!! Anytime before the start of November is too early in my books, I don't want to be thinking about Christmas in September. Now we've got Halloween out of the way we can finally start getting excited for the best time of the year. 

Christmas time means presents, food, decoration and parties. I have quite a few Christmas parties coming up this year and during a recent browse through the New Look website I came across the perfect pair of boots to wear to all those parties.

The Black Block Embellished Heel Shoe Boots (£39.99) are one of the most beautiful pair of boots I have ever bought. Plus they are surprisingly comfortable and will save me from having to hobble around in heels all night. 

Now I've got the footwear sorted, I just need to figure out what I'm going to wear along with them. 

Comments

Popular Posts