Nail of the Day ft. Elegant Touch Nails

Following on from my love of Primark nails, I decided I would take a step up and try some from Elegant Touch. They always have some amazing designs and their Christmas nails are definitely on my to-buy-list. When I was in Superdrug recently I came across the 'Sailor Boy' nails and they were too cute to pass by. 


I love white nails, I think they can look very chic and sophisticated, the addition of the gold studs makes them that bit more interesting. I've had these on for 5 days now and I've got so many compliments on them. Everyone asks if I went somewhere to get my nails done and are quite shocked to hear that they are only stick on nails.

I applied these using nail glue from Sally's Salon Services instead of the adhesive tabs that came with them. This glue has kept them in place and they don't seem like they're going to budge anytime soon.

Elegant Touch nails are priced at £7.10 and are available from Superdrug.

Comments

  1. This looks really gorgeous! Elegant touch do some really beautiful sets :) Will have to search for this one!

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts