Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette

If there was one thing I didn't need anymore of in my life it was blusher, but what did I go and do? Of course I went and bought more blusher. I missed out on the 'One Night Stand' palette that Nars released last Christmas, this years offering however, is even more stunning and thankfully I managed to get my hands on it. The Nars Virtual Domination Palette features 3 blush colours, 1 highlight colour and a bronzer all encased in the most beautiful packaging. And what did I do once I got the palette out of the box, I of course managed to drop it (cue gasps of horror), but thankfully all is good.



This is the first product I've ever bought from Nars, I have had many of their products on my wish list but have just never been able to justify buying them. This is a great introduction to the brand as I get to try out 2 products that I've always wanted to as well as 3 other products. 

I'll start off with something that has been on my wish list for years, Laguna Bronzer. This is one of the main reasons this palette appealed to me, yes I do love blush, but I've always wanted to try out Laguna and I think it's such a good idea including a bronzer in a cheek palette. Plus you get 10g of Laguna which is more than the 8g you would get if you bought it singly. 

This palette also features Miss Liberty highlight which is a shimmery peach colour. This is slightly too glittery for me, but then again I'm not a huge fan of glitter on my face. With a very light hand this can look good for an evening makeup look but it's not something I'd use every day.

So onto the blush colours, there are 2 limited edition shades, Sex Fantasy is a matte, pale, lavender toned pink. I was unsure of this one at first but it actually suits my skin tone well. Final Cut is a peachy toned coral which is probably my favourite of the three blush shades. The third blush is a permanent Nars shade and a very popular one, Deep Throat. This was also on my wish list so I love the fact that this palette gives you the opportunity to try out one of their most popular blush shades.

Each shade has pretty good pigmentation and blends really well. Plus having a range of blush shades, a bronzer and a highlight all in the same palette means that this is perfect for travelling. 

The Virtual Domination palette is priced at £45 and is available exclusively from Space NK.

Comments

  1. This is a palette I would love to add to my stash! There is not a colour I wouldn't wear and as you said having the bronzer is a nice plus! The packaging is so pretty too!

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't own any Nars products and like you said this would be an amazing way to try out the brand! The shades are all so gorgeous! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any NARS blushes and I'm so tempted to get this palette! Yet another item added to my ever growing Christmas wish list :) x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner
    Benefit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm yet to try NARS blushes and bronzers (I know shock!) But I really want to get this palette. Seems to be sold out everywhere though! The packaging is just so gorgeous too. Thanks for sharing :)

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts