A Weekend In London

Back at the start of July I spent a weekend in one of my favourite cities, London. Despite having visited London several times in the past few years, I never get bored of it. My main reason for going this time was to see the Take That concert in Hyde Park, but I also managed to fit in a few other things, and some shopping of course. Some of my favourite places in London include Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, Southbank and Camden. 



One of the highlights of my visit this time was the Warner Bros. Studio Tour: The Making of Harry Potter. I have wanted to do this tour since it first started and I finally got the chance to do it. I grew up reading the books and watching the movies, so to see the sets and props in real life was quite surreal. If you are a fan of Harry Potter this is a must see. I've included a few photos from my visit for all you Harry Potter fans, if you're not a fan shame on you!!

From walking in though the doors of the Great Hall, to visiting 4 Privet Drive, this tour had everything. It made me fall in love with the Harry Potter franchise all over again.



Like I said, I also did some shopping whilst I was in London so there will be a haul coming very soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts