London Haul


So if you saw my last blog post, you'll know that I recently spent a weekend in London. And of course I couldn't go there without doing a spot of shopping. I actually didn't buy as much as I expected and managed to come with a bit of money left in my bank account. 

I repurchased the Pixi Glow Tonic which has been one of my favourite skincare products for the last year. I was also looking to get my hands on the Glow Pads, but the Pixi store on Carnaby Street were out of stock. Another skincare item I got was the Oskia Micro Exfoliating Balm. I am a huge fan of their Renaissance Cleansing Gel and have wanted to try this product out for quite a while. The £48 price tag put me off for quite a while, but I'm using the 'I was on holiday' excuse to justify this purchase.

I've had my Beauty Blender now for about 6 months and it's starting to look a bit worse for wear. I have the pink one and every time I wash it, it fades quite a bit. Knowing that I would need a new one soon, I went for the the Beauty Blender Nude this time and I also got another Beauty Blender Solid which is the best product for cleaning the beauty blender.

I always end up buying new perfume in the departure lounge, and as Gatwick had a Jo Malone counter it was hard to resist adding another bottle to my collection. I have so many floral perfumes so I decided to go for something a bit different and got the Pomegranate Noir Cologne which is a spicy musky scent. I think this will be my go to Autumn perfume. 

I went into Primark, but it was that busy I couldn't be bothered doing much shopping in it. I did however find these PS Pro Premium False Nails which are in a holographic print. Primark's false nails are my favourite and for £3 these ones are such good quality, plus, I love the whole holographic nail trend. 

And finally quite a random purchase was the H&M New York Print Cup. I love H&M homeware and I've seen this cup all over Instagram. When I first saw it I knew I had to get it, and it was such a bargain at £6.99. I did have to bury it in the middle of all of my clothes in my suitcase just to make sure it made it home in one piece.

As I did buy a lot less than expected in London, when I got home I made a rather exciting online order which I will be talking about in next weeks blog post. 

Comments

Popular Posts