A Mini Mac Haul


The last few times I've visited the Mac counter, nothing really caught my eye. This time around I was on a mission to find a new eyeshadow shade so that I could finally complete my quad. If you read my previous post about My Palette Collection and Storage, you'll know that my quad has actually been a trio for the past 2 years, so it was time to finally fill that last space. The eyeshadow I went for is Expensive Pink which is a copper toned pink. Like all other Mac eyeshadows this one is very pigmented, buttery and blends effortlessly. I finally have a complete quad and I think all the eyeshadows look good together. 

And of course I couldn't just buy one thing, so I picked up a new lip pencil. I got Whirl lipstick a few months ago and despite it being quite a bit darker than what I normally wear, it has fast become one of my favourite lipsticks. So I thought it was time to get the liner to match. Ironically Whirl Lip Pencil was actually released first and then the lipstick to match came about later. Either way, I love them both and they work perfectly together. 

So I didn't go too extreme at the Mac counter and these were both good new additions to my makeup collection. Have you bought any new products from Mac lately?

Comments

Popular Posts