Review: Marc Jacobs Decadence


Marc Jacobs perfumes have always been some of my favourite perfumes. From the classic Daisy to the fresh and floral Daisy Dream. For the past few years I've always had at least one of his fragrances in my collection. I recently got a bottle of one of his newest perfumes 'Decadence'. This was released about a year ago and I first tried it at the start of this year. I got a rollerball of this perfume from Sephora and have loved it and used it so much I thought it was time to get a bottle of it.

Unlike all of the Marc Jacobs perfumes I've owned in the past, this one does not have a floral scent. With notes of plum, saffron and papyrus woods this perfume is quite woody, spicy and fruity. I think this will be the perfect perfume for the autumn and winter months. As this is an Eau de Parfum the scent stays around for hours. Plus, having the handy rollerball means that I can top it up throughout the day.

Not only does this perfume smell good, it also looks good. The bottle is designed to resemble one of Marc's iconic handbags, complete with a gold chain handle. Everything about this fragrance, even down to the box it comes in is luxurious, making Decadence the perfect name for it. 

Have you tried out this perfume? What will be your go to perfume for the autumn and winter months?

Comments

Popular Posts