Nail of the Day


Last week I was meant to get my nails done, I was planning on getting acrylics done for the first time. The nail technician however had to cancel the appointment last minute as something came up and I therefore couldn't get my nails done. I was looking to get them done for my birthday night out but it was too late to try somewhere else. Instead of just painting my nails, I decided to go through my stash of fake nails. I got these P.S. Pro Premium False Nails from Primark when I was in London a couple of months ago and hadn't had an opportunity to wear them yet, so obviously my birthday was the perfect time to use them. 

The White Aurora nails have a glass holographic print on a white stiletto shaped nail. I filed them down because I prefer a more rounded shape nail, they were very easy to shape and apply. There are 24 nails in 12 different sizes which meant that I could easily get a fake nail to fit each nail. I used the Salon Services Nail Glue with these just because I find it works a lot better than the glue you get along with these. I have had these on since last Saturday and so far only one has came off.

I have had so many people compliment my nails, and when I tell them they are from Primark they can't believe it. Apart from a few scratches on the nails, they still look pretty good after 6 days wear. I am really impressed with how long they have lasted considering they were only £3. I would definitely recommend trying these out if you're looking for some good fake nails. 

Comments

Popular Posts