Feelunique Haul

I recently ran out of my favourite Micellar Water which led me to pay a visit to the Feelunique website. Me being me however couldn't just buy one thing and I actually ended up spending quite a bit more than I intended to. 

I used to use quite a lot of La Roche-Posay skincare a while ago, but new things came along and I never ended up repurchasing anything from the brand. All French skincare had 1/3 off on Feelunique so I decided to try out the La Roche-Posay Serozinc which is one of their most raved about products. This is a refreshing toning mist that I spray over my face before moisturising. I've only used it a couple of times but I like it so far, it's also a great way to waken yourself up in the mornings. 

The L'Oreal Professionnel Pure Resource Shampoo is one of the best clarifying shampoos. Again this is something I have used in the past but never got round to repurchasing. This is perfect to use when your hair is feeling weighed down and greasy as it gets rid of all product build up and thoroughly cleans you hair.

The Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water is the main reason behind this haul. This is the best micellar water I have ever tried, it is so good at removing my makeup, yet is gentle on the skin. 

So this was going to be a fairly inexpensive haul, until I decided to add the Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder to my basket. I have heard so many people rave about this setting powder and have seen it in many makeup tutorials. I wanted to try this out for so long but the £29 price tag kept putting me off. I still think it is a ridiculous price to pay for a setting powder but I will be using this very sparingly. I haven't tried it out yet, but once I do, I plan to do a full review on it.

It had been a while since I placed an order on Feelunique and I forgot how good it actually was. Although I think I might leave it a while before I go near their website again...

Comments

Popular Posts