My Perfume Collection


Unlike every other beauty related product I own, perfume is something I don't own a lot of. I don't feel the need to have about 10 bottles at once, simply because I know they will never get used up. I also very rarely find perfumes that I like enough in order to buy at least a 30ml bottle of it. I only ever buy a new bottle if I've used one up so it's like a one out one in situation. If only I could be like that for every other beauty related product. 

My current collection consists of 3 Jo Malone fragrances. This is because Jo Malone is my go to brand when it comes to perfumes. They are all so unique and so different to anything you can find in the drugstore.

Peony & Blush Suede was my first ever Jo Malone perfume. This is actually my second bottle of it making it the only perfume I have ever repurchased. This fragrance has notes of red apple, peonies and suede which gives it a beautiful floral scent. It is also quite sweet but there is a subtle muskiness to it which prevents it from being sickly sweet. 

Pomegranate Noir is my newest Jo Malone purchase and is the perfect scent for this time of the year. This one has notes of pomegranate, casablanca lily and guaiacwood which makes it a very spicy and woody fragrance, with just a hint of fruitiness from the pomegranate. This is a very strong scent that lasts all day. 

My favourite perfume from Jo Malone is Blackberry & Bay. This is my go to scent and I wear it that much I'll soon be needing a new one. This fragrance has notes of blackberry, bay leaves and cedar wood which makes it a very fruity yet woody scent. 

Jo Malone perfumes are so unique and are so universal, they can be worn be anyone at any age. Not only do I love their perfumes, I love their branding and the simplicity of their packaging. 

My most recent perfume purchase is one I have already spoken about on my blog. I first got a rollerball of  Marc Jacobs Decadence in Sephora and loved it that much I had to get a bottle of it. Once I finished up my bottle of Daisy Dream, also by Marc Jacobs, I purchased this one. I've already done a full review of this perfume (here) and I think this will be worn quite a lot in autumn and winter. 

So like I said I don't own a substantial amount of perfumes, but what I have is enough and I don't feel like there's anything missing from my collection. Have you tried out any of these fragrances? 

Comments

Popular Posts