My Everyday Autumn Makeup


Autumnal makeup trends are by far my favourite. For an everyday makeup look I keep things quite simple because my day to day routine just consists of me going to work. Keeping things simple also means it takes me less time to do my makeup in the morning and I get a few precious extra minutes in bed. 

If I do go to the bother of putting on eyeshadow, my go to palette at the minute is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. This palette just screams autumn and despite having a lot of orange and red toned shades it can also be used to create a fairly neutral eye. I use the shades 'Raw Sienna', 'Burnt Orange' and 'Warm Taupe' if I just want something simple and neutral on the eye during the day. 

Sometimes I don't even bother with eyeshadow and just curl my eyelashes and apply quite a few coats of mascara. My current go to mascara is the Max Factor Masterpiece Max in the black brown shade. I prefer this shade to a black shade for the day as it isn't as harsh looking, especially if I am just wearing it on its own. This mascara really defines the lashes, adds volume and it doesn't smudge throughout the day. 

Every autumn I always go back to the E.L.F. Blusher in Berry Merry. I must have this one over 2 years and I know I should've thrown it out long ago, but I just hate throwing makeup products out. This is a very warm berry toned blush that is super pigmented and gives me that winter flushed look. 

I don't like wearing expensive higher end foundations to work as I see it as a waste, but I do still like my foundation to last throughout the day. The Revlon Colourstay Foundation has the best staying power of any drugstore foundation I have ever used. I have the version for combination/oily skin and it leaves a matte finish on the skin. Obviously it doesn't last just as long as my beloved Estee Lauder foundation but it is pretty impressive for a drugstore foundation. 

Eyebrows are something I keep quite simple and natural looking during the day. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is so quick and easy to use in the mornings and keeps my brows in shape without making them look too harsh or over drawn. 

I don't really bother with contour or lipstick because I'm just going to work and also because I normally only have about 10 minutes to do my makeup in the mornings. My love of sleep means that I have less time to do my makeup.

What are your go to makeup products for your everyday autumn makeup?

Comments

Popular Posts